Clintara, LLC ( www.clintara.com ) is a clinically based, technologically grounded successful start-up company that specializes in training psychologists and psychiatrists from around the world to use various assessment scales and patient interviews to screen subjects for entry into clinical research studies. We also provide “surveillance” of patient data, to ensure that each subject who is enrolled in the trial is truly valid for study entry and is appropriately monitored for changes in clinical status over the course of the treatment period.
Our mission is to improve the quality of data and the integrity of clinical trials.
Due to our unprecedented growth over the past 2 years, we are seeking to add to our team of clinical staff. We are excited to hire a candidate with strong clinical skills and maintain the absolute utmost attention to detail in service delivery to our clients
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
The Associate Project Manager (APM) position is intended to be a transitional position wherein a Project Specialist works under the direct, enduring supervision of the Lead Project Manager. This direct supervision continues until such time as the Lead Project Manager, through structured evaluation, determines that the Associate PM can function successfully with the degree of independence required of a Project Manager. Until such time, the APM and the Lead Project Manager are jointly responsible for preparing, delivering, and closing out Clintara’s service deliverables to clients.
Some travel, as well as evening, night and weekend work is required.
Project Management (primary):
- Manage specific aspects of each assigned project, including project plan and client deliverables
- Create and manage timelines for both internal and external deliverables
- Coordinate with other Clintara personnel, external vendors and consultants to ensure the timely and quality preparation of project deliverables based on assigned scope-of-services
- Ensure all project deliverables are of high quality and exceed client’s expectations in compliance with Clintara Guidelines
- Coordinate with project sponsors to ensure all project expectations are identified and met
- Lead conference calls with clients, take responsibility for client communication and interactions
- Facilitate face-to-face training events (includes overnight domestic and international travel) and web-based training events
- Manage relationships within assigned clients including routine written, telephone and face-to-face communication
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Previous success in project management and leadership roles
- College degree (Bachelor’s level)
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving and structured communication skills
- Strong client and vendor relationship skills, including the ability to convey complex service project information
- Ability to travel for business (overnight trips are expected each month)
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to-day business)
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to manage own time and proactively identify prioritized tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and work ethic; willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Focus on attention to detail