Clintara, LLC. (www.clintara.com) is a clinically based, technologically grounded successful start-up company that specializes in training psychologists and psychiatrists from around the world to use various assessment scales and patient interviews to screen subjects for entry into clinical research studies. We also provide “surveillance” of patient data, to ensure that each subject who is enrolled in the trial is truly valid for study entry and is appropriately monitored for changes in clinical status over the course of the treatment period.
Our mission is to improve the quality of data and the integrity of clinical trials.
Due to our unprecedented growth over the past 3 years, we are seeking to add to our team of clinical staff. We are excited to hire a candidate with strong clinical skills and maintain the absolute utmost attention to detail in service delivery to our clients.
The data analyst will be a core member of the project management group and will help improve the data quality and client reporting format of the company. The qualified candidate will work closely with all project managers, the clinical operations team as well as the Chief Scientific Officer as a primary resource in the collection, organization and analysis of data.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Serves as a technical expert in the analysis of all data related to assigned projects
- Assists in identifying relevant sources of data; planning data collection; basis statistical analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results.
- Drives the development of client reports and data presentation on client calls
- Collaborate on data requirements, presentation development and communicates regularly with team stakeholders about project progress
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Superior quantitative analytical skills and experience using statistical software, preferably SPSS.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience in healthcare organizations a plus
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a team member
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
BA or BS Degree required, Master’s Degree a plus. 2+ years of data analysis experience in healthcare setting preferred.
Qualified applicants should promptly submit a cover letter and resume to:
careers [at] Clintara [dot] com